This vanilla bean bread has a vanilla cake-like flavor. A thick, sweet bread that tastes deliciously like native vanilla beans.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites.
- 1 cup of vanilla yoghurt or vanilla kefir
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scraped native vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Whole wheat pastry flour, 1 1/2 cups
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt
- Turn the oven's temperature up to 350 degrees.
- Set aside and grease one sizable loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the sugar, egg whites, native vanilla bean, canola oil, and vanilla kefir until thoroughly combined in a bowl.
- Add the yoghurt, flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder to the same bowl. Mix ingredients gradually until they are well-combined. Now, ladle the batter into the large loaf pan (do not overmix).
- Bake the loaf for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a fork inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from pan after 10 minutes of resting.
- Slice and savor with a warm coffee!
Here, bread that is extremely moist and very vanilla-flavored is soaked in vanilla syrup, which makes the bread incredibly tender and moist.