2 cups water
1 cup sugar
4 Vanilla beans, split
4 cups Champaign chilled
1. In a small saucepan, put a cup of sugar and 2 cups of water to make it boil.
2. After we have split 4 vanilla beans, we have to add that to the boiled water
3. Keep that in simmer without covering for 10 mins
4. After that remove from the heat and keep it at room temperature to cool and remove the beans
5. After that take ½ cup of champagne and add ¼ of vanilla syrup to the champagne glass.
Now your vanilla bean fizz is ready to drink.