Almond milk hot chocolate is the ideal cozy drink for chilly nights when all you want to do is curl up on the couch.
The drink is the ideal foundation for all of your favorite toppings because of its velvety, smooth texture and intense chocolate flavor.
- 2 cups Almond Vanilla Milk
- 1½ tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Sugar to taste
How to Prepare Hot Chocolate with Almond Milk
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, first warm the almond milk with vanilla flavour over low heat. (Avoid boiling).
- Add sugar and cocoa powder, whisking until smooth and glossy.
- Transfer into preferred glasses, cups, or mugs and serve warm.
- Finally, garnish with non-dairy whipped cream or colored sprinkles. To make this hot chocolate with almond milk taste "yummy," add love (if using).
Ingredients of Handmade Almond Milk
- 1 cup of overnight-soaked almonds
- 3 pitted dates
- ½ tablespoon vanilla essence or 1 scraped vanilla pod
Recipe for Making Almond Milk at Home
- After draining, rinse the almonds. Take off the skin. Put them in a blender with the vanilla extract and the dates.
- Add a half cup of water after grinding to a coarse paste. For one minute, blend at maximum speed.
- Now pour the contents of the jar into a large dish using a fine sieve or kitchen towel.
- The mixture should be gently pressed with the back of a large spoon or spatula to separate the milk and gather it in the bowl.
- After transferring the coarse mixture through a sieve or cheesecloth to a blender, add a small amount of water—roughly half a cup—blend for one minute, and then strain again.
- To obtain smooth almond milk, strain the mixture one more through a fine sieve or cheesecloth.
- Until used, refrigerate it in an airtight container.
The dish sharing with you today is quick, simple, and easy to prepare. We never imagined that almond milk would give hot chocolate such a delicious flavor. To believe it, you must give it a try!