This lightly spiced air fried salmon with a side salad is a perfect lunch recipe. It’s really tasty and quick to make. Addition of Natural Alcohol Free Vanilla from Dr.Vanilla make it taste better.
- Two 8 Oz salmon portions
- 2/3 tea spoon of salt and a tiny bit extra for the dressing
- 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric
- 1/2 tea spoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tea spoon garam masala
- 1.5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 6 grape tomatoes cut into halves
- 1 table spoon olive oil and some extra
- Tiny bit of black pepper
- Juice from 1 medium lime
- 1 tea spoon of Alcohol Free Natural Vanilla
For the salmon
- Add salt, turmeric, cayenne pepper, garam masala on both sides of the salmon and let them sit for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, apply some oil to the air fryer rack and I put the salmon on the rack
- Set the air fryer temperature to 400 and set the timer to 10 minutes.
For the dressing
- In an 8 ounce bottle add olive oil, lime juice
- Add 1 tea spoon of Alcohol free Dr.Vanilla
- Add salt
- Shake the bottle
- Place a portion of salmon on one side.
- Place 1.5 cups of romaine lettuce on the other side of the plate.
- Place grape tomato halves on top of the lettuce.
- Add 2 table spoon of dressing on top of the lettuce and tomatoes.