A real simple meal made with some spices on an 8oz chicken breast in an air fryer and a side salad with vanilla lime dressing. Alcohol free natural vanilla lime dressing with cucumber salad and spiced chicken came out excellent. Enjoy the recipe.
- 8 Oz chicken breast
- 2/3 tea spoon of salt and a tiny bit extra for the dressing
- 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric
- 1/2 tea spoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tea spoon coriander powder
- 1/2 tea spoon cumin powder
- 6 grape tomatoes
- 3 mini Persian cucumbers
- 3 cilantro stems
- 1.5 table spoon olive oil and some extra
- Juice from 1 medium lime
- 2/3 table spoon Alcohol Free Natural Vanilla from Dr.Vanilla
For the chicken
- Add salt, turmeric, cayenne pepper, cumin powder, coriander powder on top of the chicken breast and let it sit for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, apply some oil to the air fryer rack and put the chicken breast on the rack
- Set the air fryer temperature to 400 and set the timer to 10 minutes.
For the salad
- Slice the cucumbers and add them to a bowl
- Cut the grape tomatoes into half and added them to the bowl
- Chop the tops of the cilantro stems and added them to the bowl
- Mix well
For the dressing
- In an 8 ounce bottle add olive oil, lime juice
- Add 2/3 table spoon of alcohol free vanilla from Dr. Vanilla
- Add salt
- Shake the bottle
Now add 2/3 of the dressing to the salad bowl and mixed it up
- Place the chicken breast on one side and the salad on the other side.
- Add all of the dressing in the salad bowl on top of the cucumbers and tomatoes.